Who Works Sports Guides and Who Works Business Guides are concerned to protect your personal data and treat them with the utmost security and undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures.
WHO WORKS SPORTS GUIDES collects data from various sources:
– personal data that each user transmits directly via WHO WORKS SPORTS GUIDES forms
– data from legal and public sources
– personal data published on other websites in a consensual manner and accessible from any search engine
The categories of data processed in WHO WORKS SPORTS GUIDES are for identification purposes only.
Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the RGPD.
DESTINATION & PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Personal data will be stored for the time necessary for the execution of WHO WORKS SPORTS GUIDES activity and will not be shared with third parties.
WHO WORKS SPORTS GUIDES undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
RIGHTS OF WWSU USERS
Users may exercise the following rights vis-à-vis the Controller:
– Right of access
– Right of rectification
– Right to forget
– Right to limitation of processing
– Right to data portability
– Right to object
– The right not to be the subject of an individualised decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data
The users will be able to exercise their rights by means of written communication addressed to the Person in charge of the treatment specifying:
– Name & Surname of the applicant
– Copy of DNI.
– Reasons for the request
– Domicile for notification purposes
– Date and signature of applicant
– Petition Accreditation Document
This application and any accompanying documents may be sent to the following address:
WHO WORKS SPORTS GUIDES LIMITED
20-22 Wenlock Road
London N1 7GU
Users who consider it may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
UK supervisory authority:
THE INFORMATION COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE:
Water Lane, Wycliffe House
Wilmslow – Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel. +44 1625 545 745
Contact mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: https://ico.org.uk
ACCEPTANCE AND CHANGES